- [19:13:59] @Echo419 : A format string vulnerability has been found in mod_ssl versions older than 2.8.19. Successful exploitation of this issue will most likely allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code on the affected computer.
- [19:13:59] +duckiE : its
- [19:14:00] +Styles : FUCKING ARRABS
- [19:14:02] @Echo419 : insecure
- [19:14:03] @Echo419 : thnx
- [19:14:03] +duckiE : moderated
- [19:14:06] @Echo419 : i win
- [19:14:06] @Echo419 : ty
- [19:14:07] +Styles : o.0
- [19:14:46] @Echo419 : trace enabled to
- [19:14:50] @Echo419 : you're not PCI compliant
- [19:16:02] @Echo419 : mod_frontpage older than 1.6.1 is vulnerable to a buffer overflow which may allow an attacker to gain root access.
- [19:16:09] @Echo419 : ya so like i root ur box k?
- [19:16:16] @Sn00zr : DO EEEEEEEEEEET
- [19:16:26] �[fsteam.0v1.org] *** Notice -- Client exiting: Styles ([email protected]) [Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client]
- [19:16:26] [Quit-#CS1.6] Styles ([email protected]) (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
- [19:16:29] @Echo419 : raged
Posted by Styles raged on Monday 23rd February 2009 19:17:40 - Never Expires (modification of post by view diff)
diff | download | new post
Submit a correction or amendment below. (click here to post a fresh rage)
After submitting an amendment, you'll be able to view the differences between the old and new rage easily.